Sunday, July 5, 2009

Everyone is a Winner!

Thanks for participating in the Apples and Oranges guessing game! I was trying to paint all apples ~~ but even I was left wondering which they really looked like!
I decided to make Everyone a Winner...
If you were one of the 19 participants, you will receive
20, 10, or 5 dollars off your next purchase at either shop!
The winner ~ $20.00 gift certificate ~ is :
The Runners Up ~ $10.00 gift certificate ~ are:
All the other participants will receive a $5.00 gift certificate, just for commenting!
Just purchase your item in either shop, and I will refund you the proper amount! Feel free to send me a convo!! Thanks for playing, and check back soon for my next game!!

7 comments:

iva yaneva said...

oh wow! aren't you just the best? :) x

LeelaBijou said...

Wow!! Thank you soooo much!! I´ll be using it for sure! Your work is wonderful and you are an amazing artist!

Couture Carrie said...

How exciting, darling! Can't wait to go shopping!

xoxox,
CC

Green Girl said...

Congratulations to the winners!
I hope I can use my discount some time soon, thanks Laura=)

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

How nice of you Laura!

Angela said...

darn it, how did i miss this. : (

kadler said...

Sorry I missed this - love the painting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin