Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year and a January Challenge!

With two recent awards and recognition for my Watercolors by Laura Trevey blog comes a surge of inspiration and enthusiasm for what comes next! I have posted A Painting a day for 1 month twice on this blog, but this time I wanted to try something new and different. In 2011 - for the month of January, I challenge YOU to paint along with me! Even if you do not paint every day, be sure to share the days you have something to show. I will set up link parties so you can share your paintings linking back to your blog. See you tomorrow!
This will be a great jump start into 2011 and I am excited to see what YOU come up with. Artists learn from each other, so I am hoping to learn a lot from this experience.
as well as many prints!
See where it all happens ~ view my art studio.

More ways to follow

1 comment:

Laura K. Aiken said...

Hi Laura
I would love to participate if you do this again in Feb. I usually find things out at the end...like this. Would have to to have been apart of this. WOW everyone is so talented!
Lovin your work
laura.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin