Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Painting a Day - Day 13

I am hosting "A Painting a day" for the month of January. If you have a blog post of recent work, please link it by clicking on the "add your link" icon at the end of each day's post. You can participate every day or just 1 or 2 times... Please join me!
I know, I have a lot of house commissions to get done. It's a good thing I am painting every day!
A personal and meaningful birthday, anniversary, or new home gift.Original Watercolor Painting ~ House Size 11" by 14"

Please link your individual post and not your main blog address, thank you.




1 comment:

martinealison said...

Je découvre délicieusement votre blog. Et je m'autoriserai une nouvelle promenade pour le plus grand plaisir des yeux.
Je vous félicite pour ces belles aquarelles remplies de douceur et d'une harmonie de couleurs qui fait du bien.
Bisous

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin