Thursday, September 29, 2011

smART business ebook coming soon!

I am really excited about my new ebook being released November 1st if all goes according to plan. We are working every day to make sure it is filled with content you can apply to your business, in an easy to read format. It is filled with how-to photos and great tools such as check-lists for art and craft shows. I have been selling my art at local area art/craft shows for over 10 years now. I know what works for me, and hopefully my experiences will help you as well!
Art Show - Laura Trevey
I will give you presentation and "branding" tips for your product, where to buy your packaging supplies in bulk, do's and don'ts for shows, etc...
Art Show - Laura Trevey
I will share a big tip with you now ~ don't forget to bring your helper!! {a big thank you to my husband who helps me with every show}
Art Show - Laura Trevey
To be sure that you don't forget, I have made it easy for you. Click on the link below to sign up for the email newsletter for sneak peeks date and the pre-sale.

smART business ebook : A personal account of how I made my hobby into a full-time business. A "How-To" Sell your Art/Craft.
** Highlights **
Finding your Niche / Explore your Passion
Differentiate yourself from your competition
Setting up Shop / Website
Blogging and Tips
Using Social Media to increase your Online Presence
Presentation and Packaging
Art/Craft Shows checklist
... and a huge list of resources and links for you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin